- Admission procedure will begin from February or as per the Government notification every year.
- Application forms are available in the school office.
- Filled up application forms to be submitted along with Xerox copy of municipal birth certificate , Adhar Card of student, father and mother within prescribed time limit
- Interaction will be held with parents in the month of March 2
- List of the students selected will be notified on the notice board and parents will be informed.
- Students admitted have to pay the full fees within specified date.
- Admission will get cancelled automatically if the student fails to pay the fees within the prescribed time limit.
- In case student leaves the school in the middle of the academic year, fees will not be refunded.
- Students from other states, district and un-recognized school will have to take permission from the BEO or DDPI of Dharwad.
Re-admission of Students
Students should admit themselves before they leave for summer vacation and pay the necessary fees as specified by the school.