School follows the Central Board of secondary Education syllabus (CBSE). The curriculum is delivered through an innovative combination of classroom and activity-led learning. The approach ensures that children are not merely memorizing lessons, but are internalizing knowledge that they can utilize in everyday life.
In this section 1st to 5th classes will be conducted . A separate 8 digitalized class rooms for primary section are exclusively available. A separate drinking water facility and toilets are separate for boys and girls.
Other than the regular syllabus, Yoga, Abacus, Dance and Music classes are also part of the curriculum.
- Students should not remain absent to the school without valid reason.
- Students should come to the school punctually and attend all the periods.
- If the students want to seek leave, they should hand over the leave note to the class teacher in advance and if it is more than 5 days, the parents should accompany the pupil on the joining day to meet the concerned class teacher and the Headmaster.
- In case of sick leave, the ward should bring a medical certificate duly signed by his/her doctor.
- Minimum 85%, attendance is compulsory
Instruction To The Students
- Stipulation to be observed by the students. A school is a second home for children. A place where children are transformed in to disciplined citizens.
- Since English is medium of instruction, students should converse in English compulsorily in the school campus and all teaching and non-teaching staff shall ensure compliance for it during school hours .
- Children scribbling on the desks, walls and messing up school property will be reprimanded and not be allowed to attend school for a day. They are not the asset for the school, ultimately stern action will be taken if they repeat.
- Children will not be allowed to bring any kind of electronic gadgets (Mobile, ipod, Cds etc.). If found those will be collected by school and will not be returned.