Today, society needs learned & cultured a citizen who has an intention to make a difference in their lives and the world around them. At K.E Boards Secondary School, we ignite the mind to think, explore and find a distinctive meaning to life.
In this section 6th to 10th classes are conducted. A separate 6 digitalized, spacious and well ventilated class rooms are available. A separate drinking water facility and toilets are separate for boys and girls.
Other than the regular syllabus, Yoga, Abacus, Dance and Music classes are also part of the curriculum.
- Students should not remain absent to the school without valid reason.
- Students should come to the school punctually and attend all the periods.
- If the students want to seek leave, they should hand over the leave note to the class teacher in advance and if it is more than 5 days, the parents should accompany the pupil on the joining day to meet the concerned class teacher and the Headmaster.
- In case of sick leave, the ward should bring a medical certificate duly signed by his/her doctor.
- Minimum 85%, attendance is compulsory
Instruction To The Students
- Stipulation to be observed by the students. A school is a second home for children. A place where children are transformed in to disciplined citizens.
- Since English is medium of instruction, students should converse in English compulsorily in the school campus and all teaching and non-teaching staff shall ensure compliance for it during school hours .
- Children scribbling on the desks, walls and messing up school property will be reprimanded and not be allowed to attend school for a day. They are not the asset for the school, ultimately stern action will be taken if they repeat.
- Children will not be allowed to bring any kind of electronic gadgets (Mobile, ipod, Cds etc.). If found those will be collected by school and will not be returned.